topnav

Home Issues & Campaigns Agency Members Community News Contact Us

Community News

Open dialogue among community members is an important part of successful advocacy. Take Action California believes that the more information and discussion we have about what's important to us, the more empowered we all are to make change.

Monday, October 12, 2015

Please VOTE for Kim Carter for 2015 CNN Hero of the Year!

Dear Friends,

I am overwhelmed by the gratefulness I am feeling right now. I am so blessed to be clean and sober and recognizing that my only purpose in life is to fight for others that have been through the same injustices as I have experienced.

On October 8th CNN selected me and my organization, Time for Change Foundation, for the work we do to help others. To be chosen as a 2015 Top 10 CNN Hero from 50,000 nominations across the world we sit here humbled and awestruck.

But it doesn’t stop here. To reach the grand prize of $100,000 that will help us to continue our mission we NEED YOUR HELP to get the most votes!

You can VOTE by clicking the link below and you can VOTE ONCE a day EVERY DAY until November 15th.

VOTE4KIM

I just want to thank God, for giving me a second chance at life and using me to help fight for others! For those of you who don't know my story, I'm a miracle! Devastated by crack addiction, incarceration and homelessness for years and to suddenly be reborn and purposeful is a blessing.

Thank you to everyone that has fought this fight with me in solidarity! I know I didn’t come this far without you.

Please cast your votes, share that you voted, and ask others to do the same!


Thank you!

Kim Carter
Executive Director
Time for Change Foundation


No comments:

Post a Comment